Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This has been a great weekend! Yesterday morning started with a trip to the gym, it felt soooo good to sweat. I felt refreshed and energized. Then after a shower and some freshening up, my sister in law picked me up and we went to a friends resell shop. She just opened last week and we had to pay her a visit. I was able to pick up 2 pairs of shorts and a polo for $14. Not bad! Her store is adorable!!

From there I treated my sister in law to a pedicure for Mother's Day and then she went with me to get my tattoo. I have been wanting one for months!
I wanted something to symbolize my children and the four girls I gave birth to as a surrogate for two amzing women! So each butterfly has the child's birthstone in it and my three children's have my birthstone mixed in. Then the other four have their mother's birthstones mixed with theirs. Sounds a little confusing when I type it out.

Here is what it looks like....




Today we had a BBQ at my sister in laws house for our mother in law and my mom. It was soo yummy!!

No comments: