Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sore....

I just started back at the gym on Tuesday and had a training session. It felt soooo good! So I went back on Wednesday, again felt great! Today I am feeling it. I think I will give my body a day of rest of the hard core stuff and maybe do some Just Dance 2 for the Wii or some Zumba on the Wii.

In the crafty sense I have joined a fabric swap! I am excited!
It is a color wheel swap and it is being hosted by Robyn over at Bolo Heads.

I have also been dabbling in photography lately. I do enjoy it and I have some sessions scheduled this year. I can't wait. My first session will be a newborn session so we are just awaiting the arrival. I am excited! I love taking pics of babies. Then over the summer I will have a maternity session and another baby session. How exciting! I know for certain I have a senior session too for my best friends son. So far I have only done those for girls so I am anxious to take his pics and see what I can do with him.

My most recent victim of my camera was my cat. I don't think she liked it too much but I sure did. As always Click to Enlarge but please DO NOT Copy.




No comments: