Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WOW!! What a SLACKER!

It has been darn near 5 months since my last post. I am not shocked though.
I have thought about this blog many times in the past 5 months but haven't taken the time to actually write anything.

So my goal is to put the procrastinator in me aside and step back up and get it all back together!

I have done a couple projects but nothing big. A retro style apron with some vintage retro fabric from 1979 and a damask print I just bought.

My greatest thrill lately was coming across some vintage patterns at an estate sale!!! I was so tickled. I bougth them all, 2 boxes of them for $20! I will have to take some pictures to share. A lot of them are from the 1940's and 1950's then it goes up from there. Expect some pictures very very soon.

I am starting a list of to do's on sewing or rather to make's.
I have found several fun websites lately that I will share as well.
Until next time....Hopefully not 5 months from now...LOL!

No comments: