Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Non-Existant Motivation

My motivation for blogging or doing anything crafty really has flown right out the door! I keep searching blogs to find it and I feel it coming back but it isn't strong yet. :o)

I will give you a run down of what has happened since my last post.
*I participated in a Wonderful Christmas in July ornament Swap! I had a duh moment and shipped off my ornament and goodies without taking a picture. I really hope my recipient liked them.
*In return I got some lovely ornaments! I can't wait for Christmas to put them on the tree. For now they are on the mantle for all to see.
*I went to visit my friend Amy and her little girls for the night. We had a good time and took the kids to a little water park. It was a lot of fun and I am ready for another trip to see them. They only live 90mins away but when life happens it is hard to find time to drive that far.
**I have dear friends in GA that I miss dearly! Love you Wendy! I know you read on occasion.**
*We have taken 2 camping/floating trips. One with just the adults at the beginning of Aug and one with the kids on labor day weekend. Let me just say the one with the kids was fun but COLD! When we got off the water from our tube float it was about 65 and the sun was going down. The poor dog was beat and slept in the car the whole night.
*We had a surprise 50th bday for my dad. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to see family members that I don't get to see often.
*I am creating a craftying/sewing room at my house. We kind of shuffled kids around when my oldest decided she wanted to move to the unfinished basement. So I am still in the process of clearing out a bedroom so I can move my sewing and crafting stuff in. It really needs a permanent home instead of getting shuffled all around the house.
~~Upcoming events:
*Hubby and I are taking a long overdue (14yrs) honeymoon. We are headed to Cocoa Beach FL during our 14th anniversy SOLO! Holy Cow! I am already nervous... I think I am worried about the kids while we are gone. They will be in good hands but still.. I have never been away longer than a weekend.


No comments: