Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!

What a long week! Work has been super slow which makes the day utterly long, but gives me a chance to update here and there!
Too bad I couldn't bring my sewing machine to work with me. I would get a lot accomplished!

This week I worked on my first ever Apron...It turned out soo cute. It isn't perfect but I like it. I am self taught on sewing so I am always wondering if I am doing it right.

My sweet daughter is modeling it for me.

So for Mothers Day, I am making yet another apron for my mom. Just a waist down apron. I was at Walmart last night getting lunch for my son's track and field today and happened to end up in the fabric section...I could so get myself in trouble! So I limited myself to 2yards of coordinating fabric. I will share a pic of that later.
Oh and the track and field day is cancelled today because of the rain...

Rain Rain Go Away...

No comments: