Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad excercise week....

This week has not been my week for exercising at all. I have been so busy with other things that the gym has skipped my brain.

Lets see...Monday I can't remember what I did...oh wait I painted the trim in the bathroom, then I did massive amounts of laundry. Can't forget about running kids around too.

Tuesday I watched a demo for the Rainbow cleaner (for a friend's cousin) and that was after cleaning the house. Then I napped for a bit as I had a long night. I took my middle daughter and her friend to go see Nick Jonas and the Administration at the Pageant in St. Louis. They had a blast and it was a good show. We got home about 11pm and I was in bed about 12. I didn't sleep well at all.

Wednesday was my recoup from the concert day. So I lounged and slept off and on until 11:30am!!! Yikes, but I needed it. Then I did a whole lot of nothing until about 1:30ish. I picked my oldest up from school to take her for her driving test. I was a nervous wreck while she was testing. She passed though! She was excited. I am a nervous mess still... So we spent the afternoon getting her license and such. I didn't let her do any solo trips because it was so foggy out and I didn't want her driving in the dark with the fog. I hate it and I would not have rested easy at all with her on the roads solo.

Today so far has been an awful day. I had to take my oldest to school at 6:30 this morning. I could have let her drive but she had to get a parking permit still. Thankfully I didn't let her drive. I went to start my car and it wouldn't start. I tried a couple times and gave up. So I started her car and I am using that for the day. Well we managed to miss the bus for the younger two and the neighbor girl. So everyone rode with me to drop the oldest off then back home we went for a bit. I gathered my lunch and ate my breakfast and we were off again. It is about 12:40 and I feel like I am about to crash! I need a nap. I think I am stressed out. I hope there is nothing major with my car as we just don't have a lot of funds to fix it. I mean it is a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica, it isn't old by any means. It started fine yesterday. Maybe it was operator error this morning. :o)

Tonight I am meeting up with a friend to go over the HCG diet and make sure I know what I am doing as I plan on starting that on Sat! I am excited.

I did weigh myself this morning just to see where I am since I haven't worked out. 142.8. So I have still managed to lose about 0.8lbs since Monday. I am thrilled and I can tell my pants seem to not be as tight in my thighs. So that puts me at an unofficial 3lbs in 2.5wks. Not bad!

No comments: