Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 2, Day 3

So it was Turbo Jam at the gym last night! Wasn't sure what it was but it turned out to be Kickboxing without the bag. It was an awesome workout and definitely a big calorie burner. I wish I had one of those heart rate monitors that do calories as well. One of these years I will invest in one. Just not now.

I started with about 5 min on the elliptical to warm up. The class was 45 min long and I was dripping when I left! I had 2 errands to run after the gym and all I wanted to do was shower.

Tonight I am off work a tad early so I am skipping a class and will just do the elliptical for about 30 min and then some weight machines.

On the home front we are doing some remodeling. Well not really remodeling but some beautifying. Some paint and some custom touches here and there. I was hoping to do before and after pics but my lovely wonderful hubby started the project before I could get a picture in. Oh well.
Have a good night all!

No comments: