Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2, Day 2....Bummer!

So I was all geared up to go to the Dance Mix class. It was a lot of fun last week and an amazing workout.
My husband calls me and says he has to bowl as the team will be short this week. It is a long story but I drive him to and from bowling which is no where close to home. So there went my workout.

In stead I did a little shopping. I went to Aldi and stocked up on fruit. They had some great prices and we needed some healthy snacks in the house. Then I managed to make my way to JoAnn's Fabric. Yeah I spent more than I wanted to for my browsing trip. I bought some manly fabrics to make my husband a rag quilt for Valentines day. That is the goal anyway. If you go to Sew4Home.com they have a project listed for the rag quilt for your hubby.

Tonight is Turbo Jam a the gym. I am not sure what the class is about yet but I am sure it will be good.
I just love my gym and the instructors!

No comments: