Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow day and Day 4

The kids are all home from school due to a snow day. I am not really sure exactly how much snow we got because the winds are blowing so hard there really is no way to measure. I had bare spots on some areas of my driveway then mounds of snow on the others. You can see where the wind swirls around my house!

Work opened late so I slept in. That was nice! I feel like I have been hit by a truck though. My head hurts and is all foggy feeling. My nose is about to fall off if I have to blow it one more time. I called the docs office to see if they will just call me out something for this sinus stuff. I have been using decongestants but they don't last long. Then my poor nose is in agony again.

I am not sure how much I will actually work out today due to feeling like I just want to climb into bed all bundled up.

No comments: