Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little less me in 2010!

Well that is the plan anyway. I need to lose some where in the range of 20-30lbs.

GOALS:
  • Short Term Goal: Lose 5lbs by Feb 1st (1 month)
  • Long term goal: 20-30lbs or whatever feels comfortable in my clothes ( would like to lost a pant size or two)
  • Exercise 3-4x's a week at the gym
  • Eat sensible meals and healthy choices.
  • Don't over indulge in sweets, just a nibble here or there.
  • Drink pletny of water.
  • Weigh in and measurements once a week.

Day 1 Jan 4th
Went to the gym for a  45 min cycling/scuplting class....bought kicked my butt! I didn't think I would be able to walk today but so far so good. I am a little sore but tolerable.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and whole wheat toast with a glass of Skim Milk
Lunch: Salad (from home) and a Plain McChicken sandwhich from McD's--I know not the healthiest but closest thing to work.
Snack: Apple and peanut butter
Dinner: Spaghetti and garlic bread
Sweet: Had a little bite of my super brownies that I made. I was tempted to eat a whole one but I did one bite!

Mondays Weigh in: 145.8
Measurements:
Neck: 13"
Upper Arms: Both 11"
Bust: 35"
Waist at belly button: 30.5"
Hips: 43.5"

No comments: